Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kiara Climbs Trees!


Today is a good day! Well, it started off with myself taking the Real Estate exam. I passed the national exam, but didn't quite get the state exam. It's always, try, try, try again until you get it right. The same goes for me with the Real Estate tests. I am grateful for all of my studying and preparation to pass the test. I need to thank Mike Welker for that. :)

After taking the exam, I had Subway and went to the doggie park with Kiara. She had a blast! She got to play and play and play! Amazing somethings happen sometimes. After Kiara was done swimming in the Jordan River, I climbed a tree that was next to the water. Kiara climbed up after me! My good friend Tom, was with us and he took some pictures, so No Joke!


Here goes...!












































Thanks Tom for the pictures!!

Also, Thank you, thank you Justine for believing in me and supporting me while I study for my exams! You mean everything to me!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Kiara has gotten SO big since I last saw her at Thanksgiving time! WHat a cutie!!

Tom said...

Had lots of fun with you and Kiara today and she is quite teh tree climber and just an all around good dog.