Sunday Mike gave Hazel a beautiful blessing. All of our family came to support us and meet our sweet girl. Since she is the first grandchild on both sides of the family everyone was excited:) All and all it was a wonderful weekend that made me immensely grateful for eternal families and especially for my beautiful daughter.
Mike's Family
My Family
Hazel doing what she does best - puking on Grandpa Ballard:)
Hello Former Elder Ballard! I hope you still remember me...this is Siter RodrÃguez from Chile. I found your blog on the mission web site and I decided to see what´s up on your life...and I can see there are a lot happening!!!
You have a beautiful baby girl...and your wife looks nice to! Congrats!!
Hope we can keep in touch, I still use some words in sign language and I love it..!!!
3 comments:
What a cutie! I STILL cannot believe all that hair! I wish we could have been there! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Awww.. how cute is she?! Looks like you guys had fun weekend with family and friends! Hope to meet Hazel someday.....
Hello Former Elder Ballard! I hope you still remember me...this is Siter RodrÃguez from Chile.
I found your blog on the mission web site and I decided to see what´s up on your life...and I can see there are a lot happening!!!
You have a beautiful baby girl...and your wife looks nice to! Congrats!!
Hope we can keep in touch, I still use some words in sign language and I love it..!!!
Post a Comment