We had a great Memorial Day weekend. I was off Monday and Tuesday so we were able to go do some fun things. We had dinner with several friends and just spent time as a family. We decided to get a membership to the Chyenne Mountain Zoo and we're so glad we did. Hazel LOVED the zoo. She got so excited every time we saw an animal. The only part she didn't enjoy was feeding the giraffes. She wanted to eat the 'giraffe cracker' and was upset when the giraffe took it from her:) Haha.
Last week was also my birthday. I had a great day! Mike got me Glee on DVD, some clothes, and tickets to go see the BodyWorlds Exhibit in Denver. We left Hazel with my parents and had a great date night going to the exhibit. I LOVED every minute of it - I'm such an anatomy nerd. Mike even enjoyed it. You couldn't take pictures inside so this is the only picture we got. Seriously if you ever have a chance to see it - GO! It's amazing.
We've been busy packing to move to our new apartment on Saturday! We can't wait! It's about the same size as our apartment now, but much nicer. It has two bathrooms and a patio neither of which we have now. Also the complex has a playground which Hazel will love. I'll post pictures as soon as we get settled.
After BodyWorlds on Friday we spent the rest of the weekend seeing my cute brother Harrison off on his mission. He's going to Halifax Canada and entered the MTC on June 9th. He's an awesome kid! I love that boy. We'll sure miss him while he's gone, but we know how important the work he's going to do is. My dad is a living testimony that missionaries do amazing work by bringing people to the gospel and allowing it to change their lives. We love you Harrison!
No comments:
Post a Comment