Eliza is now 9 lbs 8 oz and 21 1/2" long. I'm pretty sure Hazel was over 11 lbs at this point and was that longs when she was born, haha. Eliza is just a petite little thing. She is still a very sweet baby and we love having her around. She is starting to smile. I forgot how those little baby smiles can just melt your heart.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
2 months!
Eliza is over two months old already! I can't believe how time flies. I've been back to work for a few weeks already. Thanks to my wonderful husband who takes such good care of the girls and helps me out with the house, working full time hasn't been as hard as I was expecting it to be. Since I passed by certification test I got a promotion and work and have some new job responsibilities. I'm really enjoying it! It's still hard to leave the girls, but at least I like my job.
Eliza is now 9 lbs 8 oz and 21 1/2" long. I'm pretty sure Hazel was over 11 lbs at this point and was that longs when she was born, haha. Eliza is just a petite little thing. She is still a very sweet baby and we love having her around. She is starting to smile. I forgot how those little baby smiles can just melt your heart.
Eliza is now 9 lbs 8 oz and 21 1/2" long. I'm pretty sure Hazel was over 11 lbs at this point and was that longs when she was born, haha. Eliza is just a petite little thing. She is still a very sweet baby and we love having her around. She is starting to smile. I forgot how those little baby smiles can just melt your heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment