Hazel has been totally obsessed with dresses lately. Wednesday morning I managed to convince her to put on some pants for the first time in about 2 weeks. But, by 9am she had insisted on changing back in to a dress. She even wears dresses to bed at least 75% of the time. Of course because she is always in dresses she is always twirling and prancing about. She can also name the colors of every dress Giselle wears in Enchanted. Silly girl!
Hazel also continues to say the craziest things sometimes. Sometimes she says something that leaves Mike and I looking at each other thinking "Where does she learn these things?" Some of the cute ones recently include: "Mom, will you get the crying out of my eyes?" and "I need a bath - I smell like dirty. I need to be clean - I smell like stink!"
Eliza is now 3 1/2 months! She's starting to show her personality more each day. She's such a calm, sweet baby. She is starting to coo and giggle. It melts my heart! Mike already has her attached to an elephant lovey. She wrings it in her hands as she falls asleep. I was skeptical when he told me she sleeps better with it, but she actually does!
Love those cute girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment