Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful, relaxing Thanksgiving. My parents were in Utah but we still drove up to Denver and spent the day with my Dad's side of the family. Normally there's at least 20 people there, but this year was a small group. I actually enjoyed it even more because I felt like I actually got to visit with everyone without being pulled in a million directions. Hazel had a blast with her second cousin Max. They played and played!
Max's younger sister Josie is 2 months younger than Eliza so she had someone to hang out with too. This picture gives you an idea of how tiny Eliza is. Don't they look like they are the same age? Haha. Cute babies!
The food was wonderful (as always). Hazel was in heaven between the mashed potatoes and the pie. She ate this entire piece of pie! (I love how she's posing in this picture too)
I had a 5 day weekend which was wonderful! We got the house decorated, did all the Christmas shopping, got everything wrapped, and spent time playing with the girls. I even started packing a bit. It was a great holiday. We have so much to be thankful for!

Also, just before Thanksgiving the results from Eliza's ultrasound came back. Her spinal cord isn't tethered so she won't need surgery!!!!

No comments: