So for our first camping adventure of the summer we set up the tent in the backyard. The girls were so excited and LOVED it! Of course camping soon turned in to them playing princesses with the tent as their castle. That's pretty much the norm around here though.
What camping trip is complete without smores? I love how Hazel managed to get them all over her face.
Here they are right before bed. It took them FOREVER to fall asleep. It wasn't until I actually took Eliza inside and put her in her crib for a few minutes then brought her back out that they finally calmed down. But the fun memories were worth the less than great night of sleep.
One last thing - notice Hazel's cute haircut? She asked me to cut it so she wouldn't look like Rapunzel because that's NOT her favorite princess. I think it suits her and it must feel great for summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment