Now for more on those three adorable kids...
Hazel has been such an amazing big sister. She is a great baby holder and loves to help out. I see her growing and maturing more each day. She is learning to sacrifice things she wants for her sisters. For example, yesterday she was given a CTR ring in Primary and decided to give it to Eliza because she knew it would make her happy.
Recently Hazel asked me some why question (which she does about 100 times a day). I told her honestly that I didn't know. Her reply was priceless, "Mom, do you really not know or do you just not want to tell me?" Oh Hazel, always keeping us on our toes! She also recently built a temple out of blocks complete with Angel Moroni.
Little Eliza has had a bit of a hard time adjusting to not being the baby of the house any more. The first few weeks after Lenora was born were rough. She was having massive tantrums over the littlest things, struggling to listen and follow directions, and even hiding under her bed any time someone stopped by for a visit. I'm happy to say she's doing much better now and seems to enjoy Lenora. She will wake up from her nap and immediately seek her out. She calls her "Little Lee-NOR-ee" in the cutest voice you've ever heard!
| "Mom, I'm not sure sure about this thing." |
Then there's sweet Lenora. She is such a precious little girl. She is an easy, go-with-the -flow baby and rarely cries without a reason. If she is upset, 99% of the time holding her or putting her in the wrap or sling with make her happy again. She is also an AMAZING cuddler. We all seriously fight over Lenora cuddles.
So over all three is wonderful. Exhausting but wonderful! Here are my three beautiful girls all ready for Lenora's first Sunday at church. I braved taking all three of them to just Sacrament by myself when she was two weeks old! With Michael's calling, he is rarely able to sit with us at church any more. Thankfully there is an amazing sister in the ward, Sister Callahan, that sits with me and helps me out.
No comments:
Post a Comment