It's official, we have a daughter old enough to be in school. And here in Iowa, Kindergarten is a
full day. I was so not ready for full day Kindergarten! Hazel on the other hand was thrilled.
The morning after we arrived in town we were off to Hazel's school to meet her teacher. It was neat because the teacher met individually with each student and family before the start of the year. Can I tell you how much we already love living in a smaller town?
 |
| Mrs. Stroot and Hazel |
 |
| Hazel and Eliza in front of Hazel's locker |
 |
| You can see how Eliza and I felt about the whole thing, haha. |
Monday morning she was off! I walked her up to her classroom that first day but she didn't need me there. She was so excited. And seeing her so happy helped me make it out the door without crying. The first few days were actually the hardest on Eliza. She just didn't know what to do with herself all day. But after a few day Eliza realized being the oldest at home and getting all of mom's attention is pretty fun too:)
Kindergarten here she comes!
1 comment:
I can't believe Miss Hazel is in Kindergarten!! Your girls are so beautiful! It is fun to see where you guys are at in life and awesome to here in a new state! I didn't know, I haven't been good at keeping up. Hope you guys are having fun on your new adventures!
Post a Comment