Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happy Birthday Lenora!

I love: 
- pointing at all the pictures on the walls while listening to who is who
- oranges 
- rolling Hot Wheels on the floor 
- climbing up and down the stairs 
- snuggles 
- eating! 
- following my big sissies around 

I can: 
- crawl like a mad woman 
- walk while holding on to something 
- say "mama" and "dada" 
 - sign a lot for my age! I sign: mom, dad, milk, more, all done, toothbrush, eat, cereal, bath 

I have 6 teeth, weigh 20 pounds on the dot, and am 28 1/2" tall. 

I don't like: 
- eggs
- when Hazel carries me around the house 
- when Mommy makes me sit still for too many pictures! 

 Lenora - you are such a joy in our home. We're so glad to have you! Here's some more pictures from your special day....