Monday, March 20, 2017

Beat Street

Here's sweet Miss Hazel all ready for her second grade concert. This shockingly big girl was poised, graceful, and wonderful in her show. And I can't get over how much this sweetie looks like me - it's crazy!

I love going to school concerts! I love seeing how the kids interact with eachother and their teachers. I'm love seeing their individual personalities shine through. This concert included several dances which Hazel loved. There's a short clip of the scarf dance. They also did a polka and "Turkey in the Straw" but those clips were too big to upload.

Orson, Lenora, and I also were able to surprise Hazel one day and eat lunch with her at school. I love surprising my kids for lunch even more than school concerts! It's fun to get a glimpse of their social life outside of home, meet their friends, visit, and make them feel special. Hazel and I chatted about her day and the exciting science project they started in class. She and the boy across from us took turn trying to give me bunny ears. Hazel treated her little siblings very sweetly, chatted with them about her school, and beamed at all her friends admiration. We love you Miss Hazel! 

No comments: