Where do I even start talking about this cute little boy? Orson is such a fun, wild, joy-filled kid. He wakes up each morning and cuddles next to Michael or I in bed as sweetly as can be... for a few minutes before he's trying to jump all over us. Sweet then wild, loving then crazy. That's how this little guy rolls. Overall, he is an incredibly kind, well-mannered little boy.
Orson loves to be outside. He loves exploring! Just like daddy, cmpfires are one of his favorite things in the world.
If Orson knows you're taking his picture, here's what you get...
Every time! Some day I'm sure we'll look back in fondness at his crazy-face stage.
"All the super heroes are strong like Me!"
The little kids made simple crowns at our homeschool co-op. The girls kept saying things like, I'm the queen or princess when Orson excitedly told us, "I'm the man-queen!"
He will talk about something he likes then end with, "It's amazing!"
Orson will look at any word with an O and say, "It says O for Orson!"
![]() |
| Sticking his pencil behind his ear haha! |
One Sunday at church Orson was sitting by my side stroking my knee. He looked up at me and said in the sweetest, most sincere voice, "Mommy, you look so handsome today!"
Yesterday we were looking at a coloring book with a picture of Jesus. I pointed and asked him who that was. He replied, "Jesus!" then in a very reverent and reflective tone he said, "I love Jesus."
Orson is still Michael's little mini-me in so many ways. He LOVES spending time with his daddy!
Sweet boy, we all love you so much! Thanks for the fun, laughs, smiles, hugs, and even the chaos you bring to our home!





















No comments:
Post a Comment