Tradition in our house says you can open your stocking as soon as you wake up! I love it so much better then having to wait forever like when I was a kid. Lenora got Taco Bell hot sauce and seasoning mixes, and I think it was her favorite gift of the day!
None of my kids really knew what to ask Santa for this year (which I thought was so sweet!) He surprised Orson with a fishing pole, Conrad with a "choo choo boy bay" Lego set, and the girls with hammocks!
From us, the kids got a larger bow and real arrows and a BB gun. 4H shooting sports here they come! The girls were SO excited about the arrows.
Just as we finished opening presents, it started snowing big, beautiful flakes of snow. Christmas magic!
![]() |
| Hazel hit the target twice the first time out! |
We spent the rest of the day eating, relaxing, and playing games. The kids convinced us to go sledding even though the snow was already starting to melt.
Later, my dear friend Cindy stopped by for a visit. It was a wonderful, beautiful day!













No comments:
Post a Comment