Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Conrad Cracks Us Up

Conrad has been cracking us all up with his funny sayings lately. Here are just a small sampling of the daily delights he dishes out for everyone. 

One day while at Walmart, Conrad said, "I want to go to the toy section." 
Me: "Not today."
Conrad: "But I won't ruin my lunch!"

When asked to wash his hands, "But I washed my hands yesterday. In da bath." 


After a big meal - "My belly is getting so big!"

"MOM! Eliza call me a human. I'm is not a human. I am a boy!!"

When Hazel had something he wanted for a minute or two. "You've had it for long hours!" 

When Eliza picked him up and spun him around "Da house is tip-pin!"

"The walkie-talkie running out of gas! I'm a filled it up!"

"Mom, MOM, the oven is pre-hotted!" (aka pre-heated)

" It is too quiet, wexa (Alexa) play baby shark!"

Thanks for all the laughs Conrad. You are the cutest! 

No comments: