Thursday, July 11, 2024

Found His Sport

Orson played baseball this season and LOVED it! He told me, "Mom, I've found my sport." He says his favorite part of baseball is playing baseball! 


In true Orson style, he was always super focused during practices and the game. I love that when Orson commits to something, he give it 110%. He made tons of progress with his batting and by the last game he didn't strike out at all and hit a ball all the way to the grass. 
In the outfield, Orson gravitated toward playing short stop. During one game, he even caught a fly ball for an out!!!

Of course, he had a fan club cheering him on from the stands. Walter especially seemed to enjoy watching him play. 

Gram and Grandpa came to a few games, and Grandpa Tony was in town for a few games too. 

Another baseball highlight was seeing his first minor league game. We took my Dad to a Bees game and the boys both had a blast. I see plenty more baseball in our future. 

No comments: