


What a great weekend! I got to see Justine this weekend :) She won't be officially moving back to Colorado until August 15th. She is just about done with school at BYU.
This weekend was wonderful! We lit fireworks and enjoyed each other's company. Tonight we went to a Rockies baseball game. The Rockies beat the Marlins 12-6. Lots of homeruns in this game. I am kind of adopting the Rockies, now that I am living in Colorado. Fun fact: July 5th, today, is the 17th birthday of the Rockies entering Major League Baseball. So today's win is a nice birthday present from the Marlins.
I am glad I got to see my beautiful wife this weekend. :) I drop her off at the airport tomorrow evening and I won't see her again until August. I want to use this space to tell her I love her! :) Kiara sure loves Justine as well :)
4 comments:
Congratulations on going to the game and watching them win. It is fun to go to the game but more fun when your team wins.
It will be be good for all 3 of ya when Justine Officially moves to Colorado - good luck with the last month of school Justine and remember we are just a phone call away if you need anything.
Hey Justine,
Is that a tube top with a shirt underneath? Or just a solid shirt? Anywhos, it is cute.
congrats on becoming Colorado springs newest employed Real Estate Agent
Fun weekend for you guys!! August will be here before you guys know it! Justine, We can't wait to see you at Trent's wedding in 2 weeks!!!
Post a Comment