
Well, I finally got a new pair of glasses. Hope they look alright. Costco frames are cheap. Hehe...I can actually see clearly now. I haven't had new frames for about a year, boy did I need them. I never knew how bad my vision was until I put on my new set of eyeballs. :) Whadya think???
6 comments:
You look cute baby! I miss you. Only 22 more days till I move to Colorado!!!! Love you!
lQQkin smart and handsome my friend
They look good! :) (P.S. I updated my blog :) )
good glasses.. :) i know what you mean by needing new frames.. i finally got some new glasses and what a big difference it makes. . . so when is justine coming home ???
Very nice Mike!! They look great!!
Justine, I had SO SO SO much fun with you while I was in Utah, and THANK YOU so much for helping with Boston. If I didn't have you there, I think Boston and I both would have been having a meltdown! :)
ps- where do you want me to mail your graduation card to?? CO or UT? email me thewattles@mac.com
Post a Comment