Monday, September 29, 2008
Called to Serve
Mike and I just accepted callings in our new ward as Ward Missionaries! And here I thought for sure that I would not be on a mission when I was 21;) Oh how plans change. We are very excited about it, and Mike has been really great about teaching me about missionary work. Since Preach My Gospel started shortly after Mike returned home from his mission, that part is new to both of us. For me at least, it's one of those callings that will force me to grow, but that's why we're here on earth:) Ever since my dad joined the chruch last year I have seen how much happier he is, and I cannot wait to share the message of the gospel with others and bring that joy to their lives. It will be a fun and challenging calling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment