Wednesday, September 10, 2008


On Labor Day, Justine and I went camping. It was tons of fun. We went to Glenwood Springs at a campsite near the hotsprings on the Colorado River. We took the farmmutt with us and Kiara had lots of fun.

It started to rain some on our foil dinner, but it was quite adventurous. After dinner we went to the hotsprings and stayed for a few hours. It is a huge public bath. Very fun and a good experience.

We don't have any pictures of us swimming but enjoy the fire!!

5 comments:

Tom said...

Camping with a loved one is ALWAYS a good time no matter what the weather attempts to do to you. And Hot springs are a favorite.
sounds like nothing but a good time.

karen said...

How fun !! Chris and I did a lot of camping trips together and it was always fun !!! THe last one we went to was "Possum Kingdown", a little east of DFW.. It was an AWESOME place.. I was pregnant and I had to go to the bathroom ALL the time. my friend said that a skunk was hanging around our campsite !! I'm so glad I didn't run into the skunk !!! So.. Twilight books are great, aren't they ??? Let me know when you're finished w/ # 1 so we can talk about it. (Don't wanna be a spoiler).
We're thinking of going camping next summer, but we'll see how Elsa is.. she'll be 1 1/2.. that mean she'll put everything in her mouth (dirt, sticks, rocks, etc...)

Rachel said...

You went there! thats good you had fun! I miss it there a lot! I wonder if it changed. it has been 5 years since I went there.

Holli and Billy said...

Glad to see you are finding fun things to do in Colorado! Come back and visit! I just nominated you guys for an AWESOME blog award. Check it out on my blog!

karen said...

So... how do you guys like the Twilight book ?????????