Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kiara is throughly enjoying the fall weather! We were up in Denver this weekend and Kiara and her sister Elphie were "helping" my mom and I rake the leaves from the huge maple my parents have in their front yard. They were wrestling and having so much fun. I decided I needed a picture of how cute Kiara looked all covered in leaves. Silly dogs:)

Last weekend my dad got the whole family tickets to go see the Barnum and Bailey circus. I sware we were the only group of adults there without at least one toddler, but we had a blast! The show was great and we got snow cones in these really cool tiger cups (of course I forgot my camera). It's has been great to be so close to my parents. They let us stay over any time we want and Kiara loves to come visit Elphie all the time. Thanks mom and dad - we love you!

3 comments:

Tom said...

I am glad to see that Kiara is taking good care of her humans. Miss you guys lots but am glad you are well - happy - and doing the Lords work.

I have a difficult time deciding which is my favorite season fall or winter but I really enjoy them. Once again I am grateful to a kind Heavenly Father so I can enjoy all the seasons :)

karen said...

glad you guys had fun !!! it's nice to be close to one of the parents.. we moved out here to DFW because my parents mvoed out here 5 years ago.. (sold their house, brought new home, etc.. better things for them out here).. so we kinda decided to move out here because the cost of living is a lot better than in calif..

thanks-- i'm 11 weeks now.. due on may 16th.. elsa will be 16 months old when the baby comes. i'm nervous, but exticed.. :) i can't wait to hear about your happy news..

Lisa and Josh said...

We all miss Kiara and haven't gotten out to the dog park near as often now that you guys are gone!