The moral of the story? Bake French Toast sticks on a cookie sheet, not in a glass pan and enjoy!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
French Toast Sticks
Mike and I have a tradition that on Sunday mornigs we have nice breakfast together (luckily our church has always been after 11 so we'll see if the tradition continues if we ever have 9am church). Anyways, today Mike asked me if I could make French Toast sticks. I've never made them, but I decided to try. Haha, it turned out to be an adventure....
Half of them ended up in a glass pan, stuck to the pan, and were a total disaster:( But the other half were on a cookie sheet and turned out perfectly:)

The moral of the story? Bake French Toast sticks on a cookie sheet, not in a glass pan and enjoy!
The moral of the story? Bake French Toast sticks on a cookie sheet, not in a glass pan and enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have always liked French Toast Sticks but have either fried them on a pan or deep fried them guess now I will have to attempt baking them on a cookie sheet.
:)
sounds yummy !!! i haven't had french toast in FOREVER.. chris dislike breakfast food.. what a werido.. just kiddin.. how are you guys ????
You guys are so cute! That is a great tradition. We've always seemed to land in the early church schedules and probably will when we move again too!
Post a Comment