Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nutcracker

The Nutcracker went very well and I had a blast performing in it. The show was wonderful! My parents couldn't believe it was just a ballet school because all of the younger girls did such an amazing job. All of the costumes were beautiful too (see the close up on mine below). Also Cece, a little girl I used to nanny for, came and loved it. It was so good to see her.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I think that's SO fun can still dance! You guys look beautiful!!! hmmm, must be that glow huh? :)

Tom said...

It sounds like you had fun preforming in my favorite production of all time. I have always loved the nutcracker and wish I could have come and watched the preformance.

Congrats to Gabby.

Happy Christmas - know that we love you both

karen said...

love the outfit.. looks like you had a lot of fun !! congrats to your sister. bet you're exticed to go back to utah for the wedding.. how are you guys ??

ps i need your new address to send christmas card