Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Congrats Gabby and Jake!

This is a little belated but I wanted to spread some good news. My sister Gabby got engaged over the Thanksgiving break to Jake Larsen! They met at BYU last year and have been dating for a while. Jake surprised Gabby by coming to Colorado for Thanksgiving when she thought he was staying with his family in Utah. Gabby's first night home the doorbell rang and to her great shock it was Jake standing outside:) Of course our whole family knew he was coming which only made it better. I don't have any pictures of the ring, but here are a few pictures of Gabby and Jake.....

The wedding is set for May 30th in the Bountiful Temple. Jake's grandfather is a sealer and will be performing the sealing for them. We can't wait! Congrats:)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats to them!! (oh and to you two too!!)

Holli and Billy said...

Uh... congrats to you guys! I heard a rumor :)