Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby Updates

I am now 15 weeks pregnant and feeling great! Everyone has asked me if I've been sick, but luckily I made it though the first trimester with just a bit of nausea. I was EXTREMELY tired for the first 3 months. Poor Mike was bored out of his mind when I fell asleep at 8 o'clock every night (he claims it was more like 7 o'clock). But now I'm getting my energy back and I feel great.

This will be the first grandchild on both sides of the family so both of our parents can't wait! My mom was an ultrasound tech for many years and now sells ultrasound machines for Toshiba. She was going crazy not knowing the baby's gender soshe arranged to take me to one of the accounts where she sold a machine and scan me on Feb 12th! (My normal ultrasound won't be until 20 weeks). We're can't wait to know if it's a boy or a girl.

What do you think it is? Make sure to vote on the gadget to the right before Feb 12th.

5 comments:

karen said...

how exticing ! i think you'll have a GIRL. . keep us posted. 15 weeks already ? wow.. i'm 25 weeks this week so we're 10 weeks apart. i'm having my 3d ultrasound friday.. on top of that- tomorrow is elsa's first birthday.. gosh.. can't believe how quickly time went by !! do you have facebook ? it seems like my e-mails never get thru to you ??

Tom said...

I voted for a girl so Mike will be surrounded by girls - Justine - Kiara - and Justine Jr.

Wht ever you have will be a GREAT joy to your lives and we will all love her / him just as we do both of you.

I am glad Justine didn't have much nausea and that she is getting her energy back.

Sherise said...

Congratulations! I vote for surprise twins.

Amy said...

YAY- you find out the day before I come!! Can't wait to find out!!

Katie said...

i am totally voting for a boy!! either way though, the baby will be lucky to have you both for parents!