Thursday, January 29, 2009

This is Mike blogging:

I got a gift card for my birthday a while back from my mom. (Thank you Mom!)

I got several books with it and I finished by "birthday shopping".

These are the books I got -








4 comments:

karen said...

happy birthday, michael !! hope it was a great one !!

Anonymous said...

hehe thanks! it was in december, but i very much enjoyed my birthday :)

Tom said...

Looks like you have some good reading material. I have been wanting to read 1716 and speeches both and just finished Angels & Demons on or about your actual birthday. I hope you enjoy them.

.:{ Grace }:. said...

Happy VERY belated birthday! I loved reading Da Vinci code, the movie didn't do the book justice! AND I read it before seeing the movie. Same with Twilight. I read All Quiet on the Western Front in college, but with all the reading I had to do I don't remember it at all! I have it upstairs I think. Let me know about Red Rabbie and Angels & Demons!