Love Garage Sales??
This is MB. Justine and I (more me) have been casually looking at desks for me for when I go back to school this fall. America's Furniture Warehouse had great deals but we decided to look for something on Craigslist. We haven't looked at desks for a long long time when I went to a garage sale across the way from Justine's parent's home.
I found this for TEN bucks!! I'm not a big garage/yard sale person, yet I was happy with this find. Not gold but it'll do the job for years to come.
New poll: What's your take on Garage Sales?
6 comments:
They rock around here because everyone has so much money, BUT with that said, I don't usually go because it takes SO long! We usually go the craigs list rout (at least I can sit on my butt at home while I bargain shop!) That is a great find for $10!!
and seriously, I just looked at the baby count down- wow! Only a month to go!! How did that happen so fast!!
Garage sales are a necessity for teachers who are just starting out. So I say YAY! for garage sales :)
Personally I don't do the garage sale thing very often ~ but having said that I have never come away from a garage sale empty handed.
Congrats on the desk put it to good use.
garage sale are good.. estate sales are good too.. how are you guys ?? only 4 more weeks to go !! wow.. how are you feeling, justine !! the last month is HARD.. so uncomfortable. hope you're feeling great.. aila is almost 5 weeks already.. well i posted some pictures (finally).. make sure to check it out.. and do you guys have facebook ?
My husband's family are garage sale fans! I dont love them but I dont mind if it has good furnitures. I bought 2 matching bookshelves for 40 dollars so thats a great deal. Thats good deal you got on the desk.
we shld VP :P
Garage Sales are great when the things are useful -- I find clothes in yardsale are tiresome but the furniture is better. :)
Post a Comment