Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Larsen

Gabby and Jake were married on May 30th in the Bountiful Temple. It was a beautiful ceremony conducted by Jake's grandfather. I was lucky enough to spend most of the week before in Utah helping prep for the wedding, going to Gabby's endowments, and visiting friends. It was a blast. Mike flew out to join me Friday night after work.

After Gabby's endowments in the Jordan River temple.

My Aunt Holly and Uncle Kent. Their son Nick and his wife Megan (they got married the week before Gabby and Jake).

Harrison, my cousin Amber, Heather Urr (one of the sister missionaries that converted my dad), and Gabby's best friend Brittany.
Harrison and Amber again. We teased them about looking like they were going to prom:)

Mike's parents decided to come out for the wedding too since 3 of their 4 kids would be in Utah. It was really good to see them too.

The Bride's Maids: Jake's sisters Amber and Heidi, Brittany, and me.
Check out the belly in this one. Haha, a pregnant bride's maid. Most brides would want to die - luckily Gabby really loves me:)
The groom's men: Jake's brothers Blake, Trevor, and Taylor, and Mike and Harrison.


We visited Mike's Aunt Janet and Uncle Spencer and were pleasantly surprised to find all 3 of their granddaughters there. Sadie and Samantha (twins) and Haiely. They were so cute playing in a wagon in the backyard. We also got Astro-Pops from Pace's Dairy Ann! Oh, soooooooo good.

Gabby and Jake also had an open house here in Denver last week. It was really fun too, but I was too busy helping out with that one to get any pictures (there are too many in this post as it is). Congrats Gabby and Jake. We love you guys so much and are so proud of you!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad you posted pictures of the wedding! I am so sad I missed it!!! You look great Justine! In the home stretch......

Tom said...

Nice pictures,

It was sure good to see you both while you were here.

I enjoyed officiating he session where Gabby received her Endowment.

We enjoyed having Sunday breakfast with you Sunday morning and hope that neither of you got food poisoning.

Holli and Billy said...

You were an adorable bride's maid! I love the pictures of the 3 little girls! It was so fun seeing you!