

The weather here has been anything but fall like though. Last weekend we had a terrible ice storm that left the roads so slick that we couldn't even get out of the parking lot to go to church. Today it is 85 degrees an completely beautiful! One thing can be said about Colorado weather - it's certainly never boring.

Hazel is adorable as usual. She is growing like a weed and learning new things everyday. She laughs now and similes a ton. This past week she started sleeping 10 hours at night! She wakes up occasionally, but I give her pacifier back to her and she's right back to sleep. Unfortunately she's also started fighting naps. She's so amused by the world she tries to stay awake until she's exhausted and grumpy. No baby sleeps perfectly I guess.
Kiara still loves Hazel. She likes to lie near her on the floor when she's playing and "protect" her.
1 comment:
She almost doesn't even look like the same baby, she's growing so much! She's adorable! I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment