Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wicked Cool Weekend!

Last weekend my Dad got our whole family tickets to go see the musical Wicked while it was here in Denver! Gabby, Jake and Harrison drove out from Utah to come too. It was amazing! I love that show! It kinda made me miss performing, but I love being a mom and wouldn't trade my life now for anything.

Of course I was having so much fun with my family that I didn't take any pictures of this weekend. But here are pictures of two of my favorite people in the world...


2 comments:

karen said...

Hazel is so cute !! Amazing how they grow up so quickly !! Aila is five mons already and she "crawls" backwards and scoops forward and is sitting up by herself (almost all the way!)
Anyway- how are you ???

Amy said...

She i getting big! (and even cuter, how is that possible?)
So fun you guys all got to get together for fn (and before that big storm you guys got last night!)