Thursday, November 5, 2009

Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then check with your spouse, to see how right you really are.


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Depends what sport is in season, haha. Right now, football or basketball:)

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
No dressing - only olive oil.

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
One food he doesn't like? There are dozens!

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. His drink would be?
Dr Pepper with NO ICE!

5. Where did he go to high school?
Freshman Year - Newport Harbor High School
Remaining Years - University High School

6. What size shoe does he wear?
11 or 11 1/2 I can never quite remember

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Easy - Hotwheels!

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Peanut butter and Jelly. He has at least 2 every week.

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
In-n-Out! Too bad there aren't any here.

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Golden Grahams

11. What would he never wear?
Ummm..... he will wear pretty much anything but I know he's never wear tights

12. What is his favorite sports team?
Basketball - Lakers; Baseball - Angels; College Football - USC; Pro Football - not sure. Other sports he doesn't like enough to have a favorite team.

13. Who did he vote for?
McCain

14. Who is his best friend?
Me (though Hazel's a close second)

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Splash water all over the bathroom when I wash my face. He calls me Hurricane Justine:)

16. What is his Heritage?
Ummm..... English and Scottish I think.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
He's not a big cake person. He'd prefer brownies.

18. Did he play sports in high school?
Yes! Football, waterpolo, volleyball, and he was offered a spot on varsity baseball as a Freshman but it conflicted with another sport so he didn't play.

19. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing around on his Blackberry. I think he'll have to be buried with it!

20. What is one thing you appreciate about him?
What a wonderful friend/support he is to me. He is endlessly patient and loving. I love you tons!!!!

3 comments:

Traylor Family said...

cute. i did it too. my husband would prefer brownies as well!

Vindie said...

Lincoln always has his blackberry too! When I was in labor he was blackberrying....AHHH! Boys boys boys!

karen said...

I remmy him drinking dr pepper all the time at uni. :) so how's motherhood for you ? I'd love to meet you and hazel. Maybe when we go to CO. I have two friends who lives there too.