We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We spent out time up in Denver with my family instead of going to Utah. Mike's parents will be in Utah after Christmas so we postponed our trip so we could see them. My Dad made an amazing turkey with awesome gravy and we had a wonderful dinner.
Chilling with Uncle Harrison
Chilling with Uncle HarrisonThe day after Thanksgiving, we went Christmas tree cutting. Hazel rode in the backpack my parents have from when I was a kid! She loved it until she got tired, but we still managed to find a beautiful tree. Mike and I decorated it today and it looks great. I love Christmas trees!



Overall it was a fun weekend. It was great to have time to sit back and realized how blessed we truly are. I am so thankful for a job I enjoy, my membership in the church, my calling that teaches me so much, Kiara, my loving parents, and so much more. Above all I'm thankful for Mike and Hazel. Hazel has brought us so much joy! She's a sweet girl and we love her to pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment