Sunday, December 20, 2009

Catching up the Blog

December has been a great month so far. Hazel was in her very first ballet! Well maybe her second. Last year I danced the Sugar Plum Fairy in Nutcracker while I was 8 weeks pregnant with Hazel. Well, this year the directors of the studio I danced with decided it would be fun if she was in the show too. I was Clara's mom and Hazel was her "baby sister." She came out during the party scene in her cute dress. She was really good for all 3 performances! My dad was also in the show with us as one of the party parents. Three generations in one show!

Hazel looking darling in her dress!

Playing with the mirrors in the dressing room!




On December 9th we celebrated Mike's 27th birthday! Mike has been asking for a pair of Rainbow flip flops forever so he was super excited when he got them. He has now decided it's shorts and flip flops weather here in Colorado (nevermind the fact it was about 10 degrees on his birthday, haha) Hazel and I are glad he had a good day. He had just finished all his classes and so now he is enjoying a nice break between semesters. He is taking care of Hazel full time since he's not in class and he's so good with her! Thanks for being the best honey. I love you!



Hazel has also been fighting an ear infection on and off since Thanksgiving. They put her on antibiotics that seemed to help and she was better for about a week, but then the infection came back. Now she's on a different antibiotic. Hopefully it will clear it up this time. Even with an ear infection she's still a sweet happy girl. She started eating some solids and she loves it. Also, today she sat up alone for 10 minutes during church. She's growing up so fast!


Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! I'm looking forward to a short week and then a week off!

1 comment:

BreAn said...

Look how cute you girls are! And how fun that you were in the play together. She's getting so big!