Wednesday, March 10, 2010

8 Months and Crazy!


Hazel was 8 months on Monday. She learns so much everyday I can't believe it. Just within the last week she learned to sign "more" and "milk." She is so cute when she signs and she uses them in the appropriate setting! Also, she's starting to understand the difference between "da-da" and "ma-ma." Today when I left the room she said "ma-ma, ma-ma" until I came back, and yesterday when she say Mike she said "da-da" for almost a minute. She's so cute!

To top it all off, we now have a full blown crawler in our house. She's everywhere, especially in Kiara's food, haha. She's messy, but we love her to death.

2 comments:

Gabby said...

I love that kid! She gets cuter every day!

Linds said...

Hey Justine! I saw that you visited my blog and I was so excited to see yours! Hazel is adorable!!!