Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bits and Pieces

I've been meaning to post a blog for a while, but what can I say, the Olympics have been on and I've been glued to the TV. I hardly ever watch TV and I never voluntarily watch sports, but there's something about the Olympics that I love.

Anyways, life around here has been chugging along. Mike is super busy with his 18 credits for school. He has some pretty hard classes; luckily he has a good Biology tutor (aka me). I'm busy at work, but I love what I do. I finished my last class towards my BCABA and now I'm getting my mentored hours done before I can apply to take the test. I need to log 1000 hours so it will be a while yet before I'm ready to test.

Hazel gets bigger, cuter, and more fun everyday. Here are just some highlights....

Hazel in her bath towel. She likes to make scrunchy faces now.

Hazel is so close to crawling. She sometimes is able to make it about 5 feet forwards, but other times she's stuck going backward and gets frustrated.

Hazel's latest thing is escaping from her PJs at night. I don't know how she does it, but I often find her like this in the morning.

Just being cute:)

Her hair is long enough now for a Pebbles ponytail:)

Kiara and Hazel are becoming better friends, mostly because of this.....
Kiara's no dummy - she loves the hands that feed her!

3 comments:

Amy said...

She is getting so big!!! (time to start putting PJ's on backwards!)

Angel said...

The scrunchy-face bathtowel picture is my favorite! What a little doll!! :)

Gabby said...

Look at that face! (the crawling picture, and the PJ one too). It has "mischief" written all over it. She looks like she's up to no good! But she's still so cute!