Sunday, April 11, 2010

Late Easter Post

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. General Conference was wonderful! Mike and I enjoyed watching all the sessions at home while Hazel played around the house. I'm SO glad you can now watch Conference online (in ASL no less!) It's wonderful and I know that if we'd been at the stake center I would have missed half of it out in the hall with Hazel. Yay for technology!

Mike's mom, Teri, made Hazel an adorable Easter dress! Doesn't she look so cute in it:)



On Easter morning we scattered a few plastic eggs around the bedroom and let Hazel crawl after them. She LOVED the eggs!

We attempted to take a cute family picture, but this was the best one we got. It's okay, but nothing special. The sun was bright and Hazel was a bit grumpy while we were trying to take it. Oh well, maybe next year.

Here's Hazel just looking super cute!

It was a great Easter. Most of all we enjoyed the time as a family to remember the resurrection of our Savior. We are so thankful for our membership in the church and the truths we know!

No comments: