Screaming and Lovies
Hazel LOVES going to church. She loves seeing all the people stare at her, smile, and wave. She loves seeing her friends and playing with them (aka- pulling/poking eachother). Hazel especially loves the family that sits behind us during sacrament meeting. We are thrilled of course that she loves going to church so much, but there is one problem. She frequently gets so exciting she screams with joy! I'm not talking about quiet happy noises. I'm talking about scream-so-loud-the-whole-chapel-can-hear noises. Haha, it's pretty funny actually and we're always torn as to what to do. You can't really take her out for being too happy right? We're working on teaching her some reverence. Until then, Mike has pointed out that we are THAT family in the ward with THOSE kids, noooooooooo! I don't want to be THAT family. Hazel let's get your screaming under control please:)
Hazel has also found her favorite toy. She is obsessed with her "lovies." They are like mini blankets that bunched in the center were the head of an animal comes out (my description makes them sound terrifying, but they're pretty cute). Anyways, Hazel loves them and won't sleep without them. The other day she was trying to knock over the laundry basket that was on top of Kiara's kennel. I kept stopping her and she kept going back to it. I wondered if she was being deliberately misgivings until I saw one of her lovies in the basket, haha. She just really wanted it. When we realized how much she liked the pink one she had we tried to buy another one exactly like it, but of course they don't make that kind any more. Luckily, we got her a different kind and she likes them both equally so we can always have one for nap time and one to wash:)
Today she had both of them at once and it was too cute.....
Look I can crawl even with one in each hand:)
No comments:
Post a Comment