She was excited to start our trip:)
Gabby and Jake at graduation. Jake graduated in Construction Management and already has a job with a woodworking company. Congrats Jake!!!!
Unfortunately it was raining pretty hard after the graduation ceremony so we didn't get many pictures, but here's a cute one of Hazel and Harrison.
We met up with Uncle TJ at In-n-Out for lunch:)
Hazel with Uncle Harrison shopping for his mission. He's going to the Halifax Canada mission! Hazel made sure he would be styling:)
It was a great trip! We were sad Mike couldn't come with us, but he had school. The best part of the trip was coming home to find the house clean and dinner waiting of the table for us. Mike's the best!
1 comment:
Justine! I noticed your comment on Vindie's blog, so I was looking at yours. Hazel is adorable! You have such a cute little family. Also, I served in the Canada Halifax Mission! It's the best :) Is Harrison your brother?
Post a Comment