My good friend Becca came out to visit us for a few days. It was wonderful to have her here. We wanted to hike Pike's Peak while she was here, but unfortunately there was the potential for severe lighting both day so we couldn't. But we had a blast anyways.
On Thursday (Hazel's actual birthday) we went to the zoo. It was a blast as always:)
On Thursday (Hazel's actual birthday) we went to the zoo. It was a blast as always:)
Then Saturday we went to the Renaissance Festival. It was so much fun to see all the vendors and shows. Becca found the most amazing sandals ever and made her trip!
Hazel with a unicorn.
The highlight of Hazel's day was riding this kiddie ride she rode all by herself. I was hesitant to put her on it because I thought she would either try to stand up or wouldn't like it, but we decided to give it a try. I couldn't have been more wrong - she LOVED it!
It was so much fun to see Becca! Thanks for coming to visit. (For our Utah Trip see below)
No comments:
Post a Comment