After presents we had cake. Naturally Hazel loved it and made a huge mess. When she was done she sat with her hands behind her head like an old man:)
On her actual birthday we took her to the zoo and she got more cake:) You may not care, but here's a what Hazel's doing now...
- She says "bye-bye" in a funny, dreamy voice anytime someone leaves the room or puts on their shoes
- She waves hello, points to items she wants, laughs/claps when she hears other people laughing/clapping
- She is imitating everything. This morning I was coughing and she did a cute fake cough too:)
- She's starting to sign dog while saying "doggie" She still signs milk all the time but now it means a variety of things mostly that she's hungry.
- She will randomly give us hugs:)
- She is not afraid of anything! Yesterday she went on a spinny kid ride all by herself and LOVED it!
2 comments:
Happy birthday hazel !! So cute ! How are you guys ? Mike - I'm in OC now - too bad you guys aren't here, would love to meet you (justine) !!
We played with those dang balloons from the cleaners our whole childhood! ha! Looks like it was a fun party, I SO wish I would have been there!
Post a Comment