Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hazel's Room

I said I would post pictures of the new apartment but a month and a half later there are still no pictures. Sorry. I've been holding off because I've been trying to get crafty and do some very cheap redecorating of the new apartment. We have mis-matched furniture and picture frames, but I'm determined it make it all more cohesive. We got $100 from Rent.com because we used them for find this place so that is my budget for the remodel. It will be exciting to see how far it takes me:)

Hazel's room was my first project because it was so easy to think of fun things for her:)

Budget breakdown:
- Polk-a-Dot removable wall adhesives - $9.99

- Decorative letters x5 - $7.50 (on sale at Hobby Lobby - love that store!)
- Paint for letters and picture frames - $0.88
Total: $18.37

We already had everything else. Here's the end result. It's not going to make a Pottery Barn catalog or anything, but I'm pretty proud of it!

2 comments:

Daisie said...

You did great! That looks so cute! Can't believe she is getting so old!! Time flies, huh!

Linds said...

So cute! I love Hobby Lobby!