It's amazing how the Lord knows to put us in the right place at the right time. I loved my calling in RS. The RS president is amazing and she taught me so much about how to love the women and serve them. I will be forever thankful for her example to me. But at the same time, it was a very hard calling for me. For one thing, I was constantly trying to juggle Hazel on Sundays while I attempted to take roll, make copies, welcome new sisters, etc. Also, with working full time I was never able to make visits to sisters like I wanted to. But then the Lord saw fit to switch me to a new calling where I get to play with Hazel and the other sweet little ones. The strong spirits children possess never cease to amaze me. I'm so excited to work with this darling kids, especially this one......
Monday, August 16, 2010
Nursery!
Nope, Hazel's not old enough for nursery yet. But she still gets to hang out there on Sundays. Why? Well, I just got released as the Relief Society secretary and called as a nursery leader. Although I will miss my old calling tremendously, it's a fun switch. Plus, Hazel loves coming to play with the other kids in nursery.
It's amazing how the Lord knows to put us in the right place at the right time. I loved my calling in RS. The RS president is amazing and she taught me so much about how to love the women and serve them. I will be forever thankful for her example to me. But at the same time, it was a very hard calling for me. For one thing, I was constantly trying to juggle Hazel on Sundays while I attempted to take roll, make copies, welcome new sisters, etc. Also, with working full time I was never able to make visits to sisters like I wanted to. But then the Lord saw fit to switch me to a new calling where I get to play with Hazel and the other sweet little ones. The strong spirits children possess never cease to amaze me. I'm so excited to work with this darling kids, especially this one......
It's amazing how the Lord knows to put us in the right place at the right time. I loved my calling in RS. The RS president is amazing and she taught me so much about how to love the women and serve them. I will be forever thankful for her example to me. But at the same time, it was a very hard calling for me. For one thing, I was constantly trying to juggle Hazel on Sundays while I attempted to take roll, make copies, welcome new sisters, etc. Also, with working full time I was never able to make visits to sisters like I wanted to. But then the Lord saw fit to switch me to a new calling where I get to play with Hazel and the other sweet little ones. The strong spirits children possess never cease to amaze me. I'm so excited to work with this darling kids, especially this one......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so fun! I loved serving in Nursery!! you will be great in there :)
How fun !!! Nurserys is a hard calling I think but its a lot of fun !! In 3 months, BOTH of my girls will be in nursery together for about a year and half. Thatll be fun ;)
Post a Comment