Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Alpine Golf Tournament

A bit of background info on this post.... The company I work for is a non-profit business and school. A little confusing, I know. Anyways, they host an annual golf tournament fundraiser. It includes a dinner with a silent auction.

On Monday night Mike and I went to the dinner and auction. It was such a nice evening and a real date for us! The event is held at the Country Club of Colorado. It's have the most beautiful location right off a small lake (probably man made, but beautiful none the less). We enjoyed a wonderful dinner catered by PF Changs, socializing with my co-workers and parents of my clients, and rubbing elbows with the upper class:) We even won something from the auction! (In the past the rich people always way out bid me, haha). We won dinner for 2 at the Flying W Ranch here in Colorado Springs. It's a chuck wagon dinner and show that's supposed to be a blast. We've been wanting to go since we moved here. Now we'll actually do it!

Here are some of the pictures of the gorgeous sunset over the lake.

1 comment:

Katie Clifford said...

very fun! You guys will love the Flying W... we went when we first moved here and it is STILL something I remember fondly! And I was 8!! And about the signing... I serioulsy wonder why more parents don't do it with their kids... it is funny too, when you look back on it, you will realize you have been having conversations with Hazel for a lot longer than if you had waited for her to talk and form words... she is so cute!