Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like a newborn lives in our house again. I've been nesting like crazy the past week. The bassinet is set up in our room, all of the baby clothes have been washed, folded, and put away, the baby swing is set up, the car seat is installed, etc, etc. I'm still in the process of deep cleaning the apartment, but I only have a few more places left. I also haven't packed my hospital bag yet, but we're almost ready:)

Physically, I'm super ready for this little one to join us. She's getting big and bending over to pick anything up is a major chore now. Thankfully, we're having a rather cool summer so far so I'm not always roasting. Now we play the waiting game.... If this little girl follows Hazel's pattern of being born 11 days early, I really only have about 2 weeks left. I still have a TON of stuff to finish up at work to prepare for my maternity leave though. We'll see what I'm able to get in.

I've been trying to prepare Hazel for Eliza's arrival a bit.

One second she's doing awesome...

And the next she's poking her eyes and tossing her aside....

Haha, oh well. I think she will have an adjustment period no matter what, but I do think she's excited.

Oh and the last bit of exciting news.... I passed my test!!!!!!!!!!! It is such a relief to know I'm done with it and I don't have to worry about trying to re-take it in September. Yay!

No comments: