Sunday, April 1, 2012

Super Party!


Last Saturday I planned a super hero themed birthday party for my cousin Matt. He loves anything related to comics so it was perfect for him. I had fun making cute little super hero capes for the girls from old t-shirts and they loved it!

Hazel was a super princess (surprise!). She was only convinced to wear the cape after I told her she would be just like Snow White:)
Eliza was Magneto's daughter. For those of you who are superhero illiterate (like me) Magneto wears a helmet. So, we thought it was the perfect role for her. The omega is his symbol plus the e for "Little E!" (My inner nerd has a bit too much fun with this if you can't tell).
Mike's inner nerd went a bit wild too coming up with his Bruce Wayne costume:) I was of Wonder Women (without the skimpy costume)

It was a fun party and we all enjoyed seeing family. Matt loved every minute of it! I call it a success! Best of all, I got some adorable pictures of the girls.

2 comments:

karen said...

So crafty!!! Cute capes. Cute girls ! How are you liking Utah ? Are you guys going to Colorado anytime in June ???

Katira said...

The girls look so cute! Looks like you all had a great time.