Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Of princesses, glass slippers, and everyting girly...

 Hazel has hit the princess phase. It has been coming on for a while but now she is in full force. She literally believes she is a princess. And thanks to Cinderella she is obsessed with growing up and marrying the prince. She tells us, "When I grow up I will be taller then I can reach (the door) so I can get married in the temple!" and "There will be bells when I get married in the temple!" It's so cute! I'm glad that she has the part about getting married in the temple down:)

She has been asking about my wedding dress a lot so the other day I let her try it on. She was in heaven! She even put on the heals and successfully walked around for a few minutes. I was impressed.

Two more cute princess quotes...

Hazel has been pretending a pink comb is her magic wand when she is the fairy godmother. Well the other day we were stuck in major traffic and I was annoyed. She took out her comb and said, "I will make these cars move. Bibbity-Bobbity-Boo!"

One night Hazel kept talking about her favortie princess (which changed from minute to minute). Mike's sister Alicia asked her "Who is your favorite prince?" to which she replied "Daddy!!!" Good answer Hazel. Good answer!

1 comment:

karen said...

So cute ! Time to make some princesses dresses and they will make a great Christmas gift. Everytime Elsa and aila watch Cinderella, and at the end when theh got married, they said. Look they just got married in the temple !!!