Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Last week Michael turned 30! (Yes Michael - the past year or so he has been going by Michael more than Mike. Guess that happens when you get older, hehe.)

We had a fun weekend celebrating. Saturday my parents took him to Texas Roadhouse for lunch. We embaressed him by telling them it was his birthday. He got to ride the birthday pony:)

 

Then we headed over to the mall to hang out. I may be weird but I love the hustle and bustle of the mall around Christmas time. I don't like shopping during this time of year, but I love the atmosphere. Neither of the girls had any desire to visit Santa so we let them run wild in the play area instead.


Sunday was spent at church, enjoying an afternoon nap, dinner, then speaking at a fireside. They had a combined fireside of the Deaf singles group as well as our ward and had asked us to speak. Michael was nice to agree to speak on his birthday:)


It was a wonderful weekend to celebrate an amazing Dad! He has been working so hard this semester with taking three Master's classes, teaching two classes at UVU plus teaching one institute class. He also just accepted a calling to serve as a temple worker again. We love you Daddy! Thanks for your hard work and great example. Happy Birthday!

No comments: