I hate to admit it, but sweet little Eliza is more toddler and less baby every day. She is growing in to such a fun, sweet, silly little girl. Her language has exploded in the past month! She is signing and talking so much. She is even beginning to use 2-word phrases ("Hazel no!" is her favorite, haha). She has the cutest little high voice that I just love! At her 18 month appointment she had gained a pound and a half bringing her up to 17 lbs 14oz and 30 1/2 inches tall! So tiny still but that's big growth by Eliza standards. Her blood is also doing well too! At her return visit to Primary's in January her levels were all normal for the first time ever. Yay!
I love this age because so much personality start to show through. Eliza loves watching and learning from Hazel. Consequently she already likes dressing up and knows the color purple by sight, sign, and name. Hazel recently taught her to make this silly face and she does it all the time now...
She is a bit of a picky eater. Her favorite meal is breakfast and she eats a TON every morning. Oatmeal, pancakes, cereal, waffles - if it's a breakfast food she loves it! Then she tends to eat fruit and some veggies but pick at the rest of her food for lunch and dinner. She's starting to try new things sometimes so hopefully this is just a phase.
Eliza LOVES toy cars and balls which makes us think she'll be less of a girly-girl than Hazel. She also loves: Baby signing time, books (especially ones about animals, sea creatures, and Elmo), coloring with markers (and Sharpies - she can find them anywhere but thankfully hasn't ruined anything yet), climbing, playing on her slide, pajamas (she cries when you get her dressed and says "jammas, jammas!"), playing with Kiara, baths, and blankets. She also LOVES Daddy!
Saturday night I gave her her first haircut. I hated to cut off her adorable curls but the baby mullet had to go. I think it turned out adorable!
| Here's the best before picture I could find. |
| After |
We love you Big Baby! (Hazel started calling her Big Baby because "she's not a big girl, but she's not a baby")
No comments:
Post a Comment