Little E still fits in her 6-9 month snow suit from last year. Christmas story anyone? Haha!
Grandpa pulled out the kid skis and took Hazel on a few runs....
New Years Eve we started a murder mystery puzzle after the kids were in bed (and by we I mean my cousin Matt and I with some help from Gabby and my Mom). I have been dying to do a puzzle for a while and it was great! I'll admit we didn't quite finish all of the puzzle but we did guess at the murder before reading the solutions manual.
New Years Day it was time for more sledding! My parents house backs up to a golf course that has large burms all over that make perfect sledding hills. The girls loved it!
| Grandpa and Brenna with my parent's new house in the background |
Gram loved seeing the girls. Here she is entertaining all three of her granddaughters...
And the best picture for last - three little snow angels!
| Eliza 17 months, Brenna 3 1/2 months, Hazel 3 1/2years |
No comments:
Post a Comment