Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ringing off the Hook

Hazel cracks me up sometimes. Recently she has been killing me with her pretend phone calls. She likes to pretend that people are calling her. These "calls" always come in when she is busy and her adoring callers just won't stop calling her. It's always one person that keeps calling back and it's so funny because she gets all exasperated that they keep calling her, haha.

Then the other day she got a phone call from her preschool buddy Thomas. It went like this:

"Hello?"
"Hi, it's Thomas."
"Hi Thomas! Guess what, I got a new swimsuit."
"Really!?! Is it a princess one?"
"Yes"
"Which princess?"
"Ariel"
"Ariel with her mermaid fins or with her legs?"
"With her mermaid fins"
"Oh, I thought you were going to say with her legs, but whatever."
...

Haha! Poor girl is going to be upset when she finds out that no boy in the world will care this much about an article of clothing and would never ask such in depth questions. I love her imagination though!

No comments: