Even if St. Patrick's Day was two weeks ago I have to share the cute pictures from our day. Green breakfast and cute matching green dressing for church. These dresses were Christmas presents from Grandma Teri and they couldn't have been more perfect for today.
The highlight of the day... I saw that Michael's brother TJ had installed the kick boards under the cabinets in the kitchen (yes our poor kitchen is still not completely done and we've still got a few more small projects like this). I was SO excited because it means no more sweeping nasty stuff out from under the cabinets. Anyways, I saw it and shouted "Yay!" aloud. Hazel was in the other room and came running in asking "Did you find a pot of gold!?!"
Then the day ended like this. Hazel started this and I thought why not let them enjoy themselves before bath time. Little did I know pen takes about a week to wash completely off of soft little tummies. Live and learn.
1 comment:
Oh man I want a kick pad! Your girls are so cute...especially in those outfits!
Post a Comment